August 27th, 2021
MSS Vaccination Incentive Program – Update
Throughout the Pandemic, MSS Security’s approach has been strictly guided by Commonwealth and State Governments Health Departments’ advice, including that vaccination is the key to severely reducing the impact of COVID-19 on individuals and the broader community.
Accordingly, and to assist and encourage our nearly 7,000 staff to get vaccinated, MSS Security announced the MSS Vaccination Incentive Program on 12 August.
The MSS Vaccination Incentive Program is open to all MSS Security employees who, guided by their respective doctor’s medical advice, get fully vaccinated prior to 31 December 2021. Pleasingly 1,000 employees have engaged the Incentive Program have confirmed their vaccinations.
- The MSS VIP is open to all team members who receive their first vaccination prior to 1 October 2021, and their second COVID-19 vaccination by 31 December 2021
- MSS VIP participants will receive an MSS Security $100 Gift Card upon evidencing both vaccinations
- Incentive will be paid regardless of any proposed Government incentives
- The program is retrospective, therefore team members who have already received their first and second jab and who meet the requirements, are entitled to receive the Incentive
- The incentive is available and open to new employees who join up by 1 October 2021
What do you need to do to receive your incentive?
- Book and receive your first COVID-19 vaccination prior to 1 October 2021, and second COVID-19 vaccination by 31 December 2021
- Click on this link, use the Gateway App or go to the Employee Portal on the MSS Security website.
- Fill out the simple form indicating you have had your first and second jabs
- Upload your MyGov Immunisation History or digital Certificate
As an added incentive, each week until 1 October 2021, all team members who have already uploaded both their first and second vaccination certificates will go into a weekly draw for one lucky team member to win $1000.
Our first winner, a team member from Queensland, was drawn on 20 August. The faster you get fully vaccinated the more chances you will have to win!
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to protecting yourself, your family, the community and our clients staff through this extremely testing period. Please stay safe and well.