December 20th, 2021
Best wishes from the Managing Director
As 2021 comes to a close and the holidays are upon us, it is a time to reflect on our achievements and the outstanding job everyone has done over the past year, despite the many challenges 2021 presented. Your unwavering commitment, dedication, and enthusiasm has allowed us to not only overcome these challenges but saw our business thrive. Of particular note, our nearly 6500 employees, working on our highly valued client sites right across the country, who continue to play a critical role in supporting our clients through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
On behalf of the MSS Security and SIS Boards and the MSS Security Management team, thank you for all that you have done.
Other 2021 highlights and celebrations:
- Welcoming over 1700 new staff to MSS Security, a record year
- Winning exciting new contracts in almost every state
- Retaining many highly valued clients
- Winning the ASIAL Outstanding Security Partnership Award for our partnership with MOPT & Tennis Australia. Congratulations to our Victoria and Major Events Teams!
- Record investment and initiatives in support of our staff:
- Launched the hugely successful Vaccination Incentive Program with close to 80% of our staff now being fully vaccinated
- Launched the ‘Start Stay Succeed’ Staff Retention Program
- Launched the MSS Security Scholarship Program which will see over 500 candidates per annum sponsored to join MSS Security
- Increased our staff referral program delivering a 200% increase in nominations and payments to our staff
- Expanding our Employee Benefit Scheme
- Leading the industry in enhancing our client service offering including:
- Launched the Strategic Medical & Rescue Training Facility in QLD
- Development and rollout of leading technologies including drones, drone detection, positioning systems, CCTV and fenceline detection systems, amongst many others
- Driving our key social betterment programs:
- Reconciliation Action Plan approval by Reconciliation Australia and to be launched nationally in February 2022
- Continuing to support our charity partners through the Workplace Giving Program generating over $415,000 in donations since its inception
None of this would be possible without your efforts and support, thank you.
At this time of year, I particularly wish to thank our colleagues who will be working around the clock throughout the festive season to keep our clients safe and secure. While 2022 promises to be another exciting year, I truly hope it is one in which family and friends can reunite wherever they are in the world.
Best wishes for the holidays and have a safe and happy new year.
Managing Director, MSS Security