September 2nd, 2021
MSS Vaccination Incentive Program – weekly update
We are pleased to say, that our employees’ response to the MSS Vaccination Incentive Program (VIP) has been overwhelmingly positive with more and more staff getting fully vaccinated every day.
Further, two employees have received $1,000 each as a part of the weekly VIP draw. Congratulations to the lucky winners – David Willmett of QLD Guards and Belinda Goodwyn of Aviation for being responsible community members!
To participate in the MSS VIP, please follow the steps below.
- The MSS VIP is open to all team members who receive their first vaccination before 1 October 2021, and their second COVID-19 vaccination by 31 December 2021
- MSS VIP participants will receive an MSS Security $100 Gift Card upon evidencing both vaccinations
- The incentive will be paid regardless of any proposed Government incentives
- The program is retrospective, therefore team members who have already received their first and second jab and who meet the requirements are entitled to receive the Incentive
- The incentive is available and open to new employees who join up by 1 October 2021
What do you need to do to receive your incentive?
- Book and receive your first COVID-19 vaccination prior to 1 October 2021 and second COVID-19 vaccination by 31 December 2021
- Click on this link or use the Gateway App or go to the Employee Portal on the MSS Security website to:
- fill out the simple form indicating you have had your first and second jabs
- upload your MyGov Immunisation History Certificate
Remember as an added incentive, each week until 1 October 2021, all team members who have submitted their form confirming both vaccinations and their digital certificate will go into the weekly draw to win $1,000.
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to protecting yourself, your family, the community and our clients’ staff through this extremely testing period. Please stay safe and well.