March 2nd, 2018
The new MSS Security Recognition and Reward program, a key pillar of the 2020 People and Culture Plan, was the initiative that won P&C a place on the 2018 list, which shines a spotlight on the organisations leading the way in innovating and setting new benchmarks for the Australian human resources industry.
Here’s what the judges had to say: https://goo.gl/DSzsnq
In 2016, P&C earned a place on HRD’s list of Innovative HR Teams for working towards KPIs related to MSS Security’s financial success.
The Recognition and Reward Program seeks to celebrate members of the MSS Security team whose performance promotes our company values – Integrity, Teamwork, Attitude, Performance and Passion.
If you know a colleague whose work deserves recognition, fill out the nomination form on our website: https://goo.gl/r5rgvd. Additionally, if a client or member of the public has some praise for a team member’s work, encourage them to visit the website and nominate too!
The nominations will contribute to MSS Security’s wider recognition program of intrinsic and extrinsic awards, which range from an informal ‘thank you’ to more formal gestures, such as:
- awards ceremonies
- recognition in Frontline magazine, newsletters and/or on the Employee Portal
- certificates of appreciation
- discretionary gifts or vouchers
- expansion of employee benefits.
The Recognition and Reward program is the first step in MSS Security’s 2020 People and Culture Plan, which is working to introduce these types of initiatives over the next two years to celebrate our employees:
- celebrations for advancement in roles
- a rewards guide for leaders
- systemising, increasing and improving the speed at which outstanding conduct and performance is recognised
- widening the employee benefits program.