Defence sites, whether government or private industry, require an enhanced level of physical security due to the strategic national importance of the personnel assets, classified documents and weapons they house.
The selection, recruitment, induction, ongoing training of personnel and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) is therefore paramount in MSS Security’s approach to defence contract resource allocation.
We are proud of the duties we perform on behalf of the Australian Defence Force and associated defence industry clients.
- trained, licenced security personnel with defence clearances or other required clearance levels
- physical security for high-security installations
- assistance in the writing of SOPs
- concierge services / reception duties
- access / egress control
- internal breach patrols
- courier services for high classification documents, data and electronic instruments
- contractor and staff escorts
- internal and external patrols
- safe and classified document management
- access pass production and management
- perimeter vehicle patrols